|May 23, 2021 - June 06, 2021||2 weeks|
|August 01, 2021 - September 05, 2021||3|
2-3 weeks maximum
House in Staffort, city of Stutensee, near Karlsruhe / Heidelberg, Germany
Have a great holiday in Baden-Wuerttemberg, the triangle between Northern Black Forest (National Park), France (Alsace, Vosges), and the Palatinate (wine and more)!
Our home is situated in the pittoresque village of Staffort, part of the city of Stutensee, in Baden
- situated on the east edge of the village with open view to fields, forest and the hills of Kraichgau
- nearby there are several lakes for swimming and diving; the next one less than 1 km southwards.
- next train station is at the Badenian wine village Weingarten / Baden, about 4-5 km by public bus or by car.
- next supermarket about 1 km, north-east
- situated about 20 km north-east of Karlsruhe with e.g. its centre for art, media, and communication "ZKM"
- 40 km to the Baroque Castle and Gardens of Schwetzingen
- 40 km to the medieval Abbey of Maulbronn, UNESCO world heritage
- 50 km south-west of Heidelberg with its famous castle and ancient city
- 30 km to the wine villages of the Palatinate, e.g. Bad Dürkheim
- 30 - 50 km to the castles of the Palatinate Region, e.g. the castles of Hambach,Trifels, Berwartstein
- 20 - 50 km to several thermal spas, as at Bad Schönborn, Baden-Baden, Bad Herrenalb, Bad Wildbad
- 50 km to the City of Mannheim with e.g. Museum of Technics, Planetarium, Luisen-Park
- 40 / 60 km to big Museums of Technics at Speyer (e.g. Jumbo Jet, Space Shuttle Buran) / Sinsheim (Concorde, Tu 144, ...)
- 2 Adults
- 0 Children
- 8 Exchanges made
- Lehrerin / Teacher
- House Type: House
- Floor: 0
- Environment: In the country
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Sleeping Capacity: 8
- Living Area: 150 m2
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Bed & Breakfast
- Hospitality wanted
- Long-term exchange wanted
- Non-simultaneous exchange
- Home exchange
- Hospitality exchange
- Youth exchange
- Renting possible
- Free internet access
- Hot tub or jacuzzi
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Other musical instruments
- Bicycles: 1
- No smoking
- Car necessary
- Use/Exchange of car
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
Nearest Airport: Stuttgart // Frankfurt - 70 km // 100 km
As you can see on the map, our house is situated on the eastern edge of Staffort, very calm.
But the two next lakes for swimming and diving are nearby, less than 1 km.
As the region is rather flat, biking is easy.
The hillside of Kraichgau is only 5 km away eastwards.
Very famous there is the old medieval chapel of St. Michael nerby, with much older archeological sites of prehistoric cultures.
All around you can find old castles, e.g. at Sulzfeld in the Kraichgau to the east, or Trifels, Berwartstein, and Hambach Castle in western direction, in the Palatinate, the Baroque palace and gardens of Schwetzingen, and of course Heidelberg Castle and many more along the Neckar Valley.
- Lehrerin / Teacher
- We do not have children.
- We do not have pets.