|April 10, 2022 - April 17, 2022||1 weeks|
|July 03, 2022 - July 21, 2022||2 weeks|
Antwerp 12 KM - Modern, spacious house!
Hello home exchange friends!
We are a family of 4 : Wim, Katrien and our two lovely children Marie and Simon.
Wim is a manager and Katrien is a teacher in a secondary school. We like to travel and to discover other countries. We already did some home exchanges (France, Germany, Netherlands, Italy, Poland, Danemark), so our children are used to this way of travelling.
We live in the country, in a little and quiet village, called Melsele, Beveren (East-Flanders).
Our house is an ideal starting point for trips in Belgium (very easily accesssible by train, tram or car) :
- Antwerp (15km, very easily by tram!) : the impressive train station ("most beautiful of Europe"), a very beautiful zoo, the gothic cathedral, the Museum MAS, the house of Rubens, the Red Star Line Museum, the Museum of Fashion (MoMu), Museum in open air Middelheim,...
- Brussels (50km) : the Atomium (World Exhibition '58), the Grand Place, "Manneke Pis", the Royal Palace,...
- Ghent (50km) : the Medieval castle "Gravensteen", the famous Ghent Festival ("Gentse Feesten") in July, the Museum of Modern Art "SMAK",...
- Bruges (80km), "Venice of the north" : the historic medieval center (UNESCO heritage), the belfry, the beguinage, the city hall,...
- the Belgian coast (80km) : to have a relaxing day on the sandy beaches or to walk or bike on the large dikes...
- Ypres (120km) : the Menin Gate (Last Post every day at 20h), in Flanders Fields Museum, the Military Cemetaries,...
For one day, you can discover Paris, Amsterdam, Delft, la baie de la Somme (France), Lille, Aachen, Cologne,... and we have direct access to the Brussels National airport by rail.
Our house is modern and spacious. It offers full modern comfort: a fully-equipped open kitchen, a cosy living room, a study with piano, 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, all with central heating.
We also have a large garden, where you can have dinner under the sun. You will enjoy walking or biking in our countryside.
We hope to exchange with you soon!
- 2 Adults
- 2 Children
- 8 Exchanges made
- Manager and teacher
- House Type: House
- Floor: 1
- Environment: In the country
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeping Capacity: 4
In my house
- Pets - Not allowed
- Small children - Allowed
- Home exchange
- Free internet access
- Air conditioning
- Central heating
- Toys and games
- Washing machine
- Clothes dryer
- Terrace or deck
- Bicycles: 4
- No smoking
- Car necessary
Our Destination Wish List
- Open for all offers
- Manager and teacher
- Girl - Age: 16
- Boy - Age: 12
- We do not have pets.
About Our Family
We are a family of four. Wim is a manager and Katrien is a teacher. We have two lovely children (Marie and Simon), who like to travel like we do.